The fundamental issue for IAT is to comply with all laws, regulations and standards relevant to IAT. Furthermore it is essential to IAT to secure environment, human rights, employees and working conditions as well as not to accept forced labour, harassment, corruption and bribery.
To fulfill this policy the objects of IAT’s efforts will be:
- to comply with all relevant local and national environmental requirements and to aim at minimizing damaging effects to the environment
- to secure non-discrimination and equal opportunities. IAT respects and supports the fundamental human rights i.e. civil rights, political rights, economical and cultural rights.
- to secure acceptable working conditions for the employees and always comply with all laws, regulations and mutual agreements.
- to secure the right to associate freely with any legal worker’s association and the right to negotiate
- to secure a healthy working environment and to continuously improve the working conditions
- to secure and expect the highest standards of integrity in every business relationship. IAT do not accept any kind of corrupt behavior including extortion, fraud or bribery.
- not to respect any kind of use of forced labour, slavery or involuntary work
- not to accept any use of physical punishment or other kinds of mental, physical or sexual abuse.